The industry has changed a lot in the last couple of years, from a couple of household names that were the “go-to” artists, to an MUA / Hair artist / Henna Artist etc. on every corner!
Because of this, we are coming across more and more objections when we are trying to do business:
- Being told people love your work, but you’re too “expensive”
- Posting on Instagram but not getting the following and engagement you want
- Trying magazine advertisements, wedding shows, collaborations and styled shoots, but not sure if you’re getting a good return on your time and money investment
- Struggling to keep a consistent flow of regular clients / new clients
- Feeling like you’re just not good enough to compete in such a saturated market
- Knowing your artistry needs to move from a hobby business to a successful business, but not knowing the correct way forward
I feel your pain! I’ve been there myself.
It’s a saturated market out there, there are people offering courses at a growing rate, churning out new MUA’s / Hair artists / Henna Artists on a daily basis.
Because of this, is it becoming increasingly more difficult to BE VISIBLE and STAND OUT in this industry.
Sooo many things about the industry have changed, people no longer look for and book clients in the conventional old fashioned ways, which is why the way we now run our businesses needs to be in line with newer business strategies.
Here’s what I think: the artists that will adapt and pivot which the way the industry is changing, will be the ones who will make their business THRIVE!
Saturation is not necessarily a bad thing, it shows that there is a demand for our services. Let’s face it, we are all different and unique in our own way, and therefore we will attract different people.
The one thing that will overcome saturation is DIFFERENTIATION. In order to stand out we are going to have to offer more than just our talent.
That’s where my business mentoring comes in. As a successful self-made 6-figure serial entrepreneur, I’m finally ready to share my business knowledge with you.
It’s time that instead of churning out more and more makeup artists, I focus on helping to develop existing talent into building a BRAND, get paid for your passion, and build a business you’re so proud of!
Here’s a overview of what will be included in the 1-1 Business Mentoring sessions with me:
1-1 Mentoring Sessions will run over a 3-month period.
- 6 x 1-hour sessions: 2 sessions a month, ideally spaced 2 weeks apart, could be in person, but likely to be over Zoom video.
- 3-month overview and strategy plan
- Creation of clear action plans during each session
- Email and phone support between sessions (within reason)
- Reviews & critiques of your existing business strategies
- Templates and tools to conduct key business activities
- My absolute commitment to coach you towards your stated goals and hold you accountable for taking action to achieve them!
Initially, you can schedule a call via Calendly to discuss how I can help you.
There are currently 3 spaces remaining @ £1500.
This price will go up after the first 3 month intake.